- To protect the sporting and personal rights of our fellow citizens.
- To maintain a respected relationship with local, state, and federal agencies.
- To keep the public informed on who is representing them in their government and what they are up to.
- To promote education on firearms safety. Education, not ignorance, is key.
- To maintain an environment where our children's children can safely hunt, catch a fish, ride a horse, take a walk in the woods. Like our grandparents did.
- Conservation Alliance of New York, Inc.
- National Rifle Association of America, Inc.
- New York Sportfishing Federation, Inc.
- New York State Conservation Council, Inc.
- New York State Conservation Officers Association, Inc.
- New York State Crossbow Hunters' Association, Inc.
- New York State Rifle & Pistol Association, Inc
- New York State Sportsmen's Education Foundation, Inc
- New York State Trappers' Association, Inc.
- Suffolk County Sportsmen's Advisory Council
- Theodore Roosevelt Conservation Partnership, Inc.
- United Gamefish Anglers, Inc.
- US Sportsmen's Alliance, Inc.
If you or your organization would like to create an affiliation with SASI you can contact us either by phone or email.